Cervelo P3 Carbon Triathlon Bike

• Aero headtube
  • Constant Cross-section Seattube
  • New dual position seatpost
  • Seattube collar integrated in toptube

[Jun 23, 2018]
sergeyvolkov777@gmail.com

OVERALL
Strength:

Fast bike but from day two of owning it it started to make a clicking sound during pedaling. My bike shop could not help me. I rode it home one night climbing a steep hill and rear derailer came off along with a piece of the frame. The bike store and cervelo refused to honor lifetime frame warranty and very very unprofessional with rude comments and more than two weeks to respond to an email with multiple follow ups. I will not buy another cervelo. Poor customer service. Framesets have known defects that Cervelo does not stand behind. I wish I read more reviews before buyinf

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2010
[Jan 28, 2009]
George Watts

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, fast, maneuverable, aerodynamic. Beautiful piece of carbon sculpture, a real head-turner.

Fork, rims & skewers. Stock fork may be a bit heavy but not really a problem so far. Shimano rims also came stock and they are a problem. They are heavy and not aero. They came with a pair of the crummiest skewers I've ever seen. I'm going to swap the crappy Shimano rims for a pair of Sram S60's. No complaints really - they had to cut corners somewhere to get this ride under $5K!

Originally $4,500 marked down to $3,999. Best TT bike I know if in this price range, and a beautiful thing to behold. Mine is a 2009 model, completely stock setup. This ride is incredibly stable and maneuverable for a tri bike. Superb breakaway speed. More comfy & lighter than others I tried.

1. Previous TT bike was a Trek Hilo (a real piece). 2. Specialized Transition - very heavy and geometry wasn't the best. 3. Cervelo P2 (Ultegra / Dura Ace) - very nice ride but I wanted a full Dura Ace ride.

[Jul 18, 2007]
Oscar

OVERALL
Strength:

Stiff, good power transfer, very aero, looks good.

Fork is heavy, Fitting may be a bit difficult due to the unique geometry. I am about to have my 3rd bike fit, but that may be due to bad component choices (e.g., stem length) I made when I had it built.

The bike is very stable and comfortable on the aero bars. I actually prefer to climb on the aero bars on this bike. It is also very stiff and precise.

Nothing like it

[Jun 03, 2007]
David

OVERALL
Strength:

Great feel, great ride. Improved my times by 5km / hour.

Gets sucked up by passing vans (considering an 808 rear for windy days).

This bike is the ultimate racing machine. Light, well mannered, and feels good even on long rides.

N/A.

[Aug 09, 2006]
sony4me

OVERALL
Strength:

Stiff, aero, great ride - supple with good road feel

Fork is a bit heavy 500grams

Stiff, aero, eye catching, great ride, makes a fast rider faster, great control on front end. Built at 16.5 with disk wheel

Kestrel, Cervelo Carbon Soloist

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.