Fuji Bicycles Aloha CF1 Triathlon Bike

• Bottom bracket: FSA MegaExo exterior bearing system
  • Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace, SL-BS78, 20-speed

[Mar 01, 2009]

OVERALL
Strength:

Good body position, wide FSA arm bars, stiff frame, complete Dura Ace, very fast and lite, good stear ability, robust.

Brand image not so high as the competitors but I don't care about that because I have stronng mind.

After I got quazy by reading all the test reports about the other good bikes, I decided to make test rides on my favourite 3 bikes (Felt DA, Cervelo P3, Fuji Aloha CF1). After riding all 3 bikes, I recognized that the Fuji fits for me best (I am 1,90m 95kg). The riding position is not that extrem as on the other 2 bikes and the FSA arm bar is a little bit more wide. Stiff are all 3 bikes and the components (Dura-Ace) are also the same. So I decided to buy the Fuji and drove now about 2,500 km and I am still very happy with the bike.

Cervelo P2C

[Oct 15, 2007]
Jason

OVERALL
Strength:

weight, control, handling, power, componets

This is one nice bike. Very fast with great control. I would recommend this bike to anyone. Price was a litle high but with the componets and wheels (Mavic Cosmic Carbone) included, it comes out to be a great deal.

Cervelo P3