Guru Bicycles Inc. Trilite Triathlon Bike

• Fully customizable
  • Dedacciai u2 tubing - scandium enriched triple butted aluminum
  • High modulus aero carbon rears seamlessly bonded
  • Remarkable acceleration
  • Guru aero seatpost

[Jul 09, 2009]
Sean2171

OVERALL
Strength:

Custom/tailored fit, order exactly what you want hardware wise on the bike, best fit & finish (welds, paint, etc.), no noise (while pedaling or shifting gears). The noise issue is big! Maybe it is better alignment, but it is absolutely quiet compared to everyother rider's bike.

You have to pay for greatness! I could have gotten alot more upgrades with a standard/stock bike by another manufacturer, but I wanted something unique. My bad, but the rims I order were mid to lower end Mavics. I plan to upgrade after this season. I notice vibration at speeds above 35 mph and have isolated this to the rims.

It came with only one cage position (on the seat post). Maybe I could have order another. Instead I purchased an X-Wing to provide two additional cage positions - now I have three for longer solo rides which I do.

I custom ordered the bike new for the Ironman Wisconsin. It is outfitted with Shimano Ultegra hardward.

It is a perfect fit! I designed/order the bike with a seatpost angle a little "softer" than a traditional Tribike. This provides me with a better and more comfortable ride for long roadies.

Guru has the best fit and finish of any bike manufacturer out there. The paint job is excellent - no stickers, raised lettering or uneven paint lines. It has been a great bike. I have put approximately 4000 miles on it as of July 2009.