Medion Corp. eLoadâ„¢ Heat Endurance Formula Nutrition

The first sport drink medically designed to treat and prevent heat related illnesses including cramping, bonking, stomach upset, heat headaches, dizziness and hyponatremia. Guaranteed to improve heat tolerance!

• Engine coolant for your body
  • Natural Flavors: Lemon or Strawberry
  • Stomach friendly low acid formula
  • Physiological ratios and levels of - Sodium, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, and Zinc
  • Medically used carbohydrate in the form of high glycemic Dextrose
  • Multicitrateâ„¢: Reduces muscle burn and improves performance and recovery
  • Customizable: You can customize your electrolyte levels by using with ZONE CAPSâ„¢ (sold separately)
  • Developed and tested at the Toronto Sports and Exercise Medicine Institute (SEMI).

• USER REVIEWS

[Oct 31, 2006]
    powercoach

OVERALL
    Strength:

Taste.
    Good quantity of sodium for daily training.

None.

I have used ELoad since 1999. Religiously. It has taken me through 2 Ironman and more bike races than I can count. In the warmer weather, for longer rides or hard races I also add salt tablets. But ELoad is always the base as I can still drink my fifth bottle of 32C ELoad in 32C weather while pushing hard on the bike - I can't do that with any other sports drink.

Gatorade, Powerade, Coke, Red Bull...

[Oct 20, 2006]
    Kimberley Arsenault

OVERALL
    Strength:

Excellent taste, prefer the lemon (tastes like a non-alcohol margarita!). I try to compete every weekend from May to September and I am convinced that Eload is an important part in making that possible due to all the necessary ingredients for fueling while racing and then the quick recovery.

None!

I had a tendency to not hydrate enough, mainly because I didn't like the taste of anything. I love the taste of Eload so I drink it and needless to say this is the most important bottom line. My strongest testimony comes from an Ironman race in Malaysia in 40+C weather and not only did I feel great from beginning to end, but I went for an unplanned (got lost!)long run 2 days later and realized I had recovered completely!

Nothing compares. Prior to the invention of Eload I used Gatorade and experienced severe stomach cramps.

cmoe

OVERALL
    Strength:

The taste is subtle so it goes down easy.

I use larger bottles so full concentration is always a scoop and a half. There's no line for "half" a scoop. Bit annoying but I suspect that's just me being uptight.

I switched to eLoad at the beginning of the 2004 racing season. In a relatively short period, I found my ability to race longer distances without cramping improved dramatically. I added the caps to a full concentration mix of eLoad to start fine tuning and this season I managed to avoid any leg spasms in all but one of the 20+ races I competed it.

Gatorade and Powerade

countr

OVERALL
    Strength:

With the Zone Caps, I was able to fine tune my sodium needs.

Tastes a little salty, but I got used to it.

I have used a lto of different liquid nutritional products but have found Eload to be the best for a heavy sweater like me.

Gatorade, Powerade, Cytomax

Teena

OVERALL
    Strength:

Not too sweet and syrupy. Nice taste. Great for hydration and keeping electrolytes balanced. Very important part of my training nutrition plan.

Container is very large - tough to store in a kitchen cabinet!

I used this product exclusively for my Ironman training and racing. It is a nice light beverage that is full of good stuff. When used in conjunction with E caps it is a customizable formula. This is great as I lose a lot of salt (you know those people with salt stains on their clothing after a race!). Prior to E Load I was using Gatorade and adding table salt (yuck!)

Gatorade, Hammer Gel products, Powerade

[Oct 17, 2006]
    bykviking

OVERALL
    Strength:

Easily drinkable flavor, has a lactate buffer. Dissolves easily and quickly. 3 year! shelf life, no more chipping away at my energy drink.

The only issue I have encountered is when I wake up and head out for an early ride... the ELoad seems to generate a similar type of reaction as your morning coffee... if you know what I mean. It is stomach friendly but it seems to help get things moving.

I've been giving this product a shot for a little while after being completely sold on the science and reasoning behind it. I was pretty much sold before I even tried it after reading their website. The product truly works in my opinion. I also really have found Cytomax to work well for me, but I have difficulty drinking it no matter what the flavor, it just does not go down easily. ELoad really makes you want to keep drinking and that really is the key when you are expelling significant effort. One quick testimonial: towards the end of a 118 mile ride a buddy who had just been drinking water all day and was cramping horifically dropped the bottle I had given him with the product in the middle of a busy intersection. He actually turned around and waited for traffic to settle so he could retrieve it. It was helping him that much and that quickly. He was sold right then.

Cytomax, MotorTabs, GU2O, Ultima, Gatorade Endurance, Extran, Hammer Heed, etc...