JetBlack Z1 Fluid Trainers

The JetBlack Z1 Fluid Hydrogel Trainer features progressive resistance up to 900 watts for a workout that will test any level of cyclist. Our patented design has a Hydrogel Roller with special gel composition creating a new type of contact between your bike and the trainer. The Hydrogel Roller reduces noise By 55% and tire wear by 25-30% - great for indoor training at home. The Hydrogel Roller combined with the Fluid resistance unit gives a smooth, quiet ride with the ultimate on-road feel.

[Jul 06, 2017]
ack

OVERALL
Strength:

Nil..

Rubbish product.

I live in Melbourne Australia and would like to make a comment about the poor quality and extremely poor service from the Jetblack Australian representatives in this country. Here is my comment:

As the owner of a Jetblack Z1 fluid trainer I am extemely unhappy, saddened, no just really unhappy re the followup service, warranty, and response from Jetblack Australia, regarding my purchase.
After a couple of years of very light use, the roller jammed or seized. Not through overuse or abuse. I am not technically savvy in regards fixing this, so I decided to contact JetBlack Australia themselves, after all there is a lifetime warranty, haha, . Unfortuneately due to a couple of house moves, I had lost my original receipt. No amount of arguing, too and fro emails etc, would change JetBlacks mind regarding the actual liability of fixing the trainer. Without my original receipt I might have just been some idiot on the street, or a homeless person, that's how they treated me. I was treated so badly I feel quite traumatised. Avoid their obligations at any cost, yes Sir!! Sadly their view was your problem, your fix, not our problem any more. Disgraceful. Absolutely disgraceful for something that is supposed to have a lifetime warranty, and that cost a reasonable sum of money in the first instance. Not happy and would never buy another JetBlack product again. Never...