Continental GP 4000 S Folding Tire Tires - Clincher

Now with Black Chili compound for reduced rolling resistance and increased grip and wear life. This is achieved through the use of smaller carbon particles. Vectran breaker still fends off sharp objects while remaining supple. New enlarged silver logo. 3

[Nov 01, 2013]
James

OVERALL
Strength:

grip, weight, wet traction, low rolling resistance

price?

These are on the pricey side, but once you ride with them you will see why. They provide amazing traction in the corners, and are even surprisingly stable in the wet. So far over 1500 miles on my current set and still going strong. Did have one flat from a staple, but not much is going to stop that - tire still functional.

[Apr 13, 2013]
Cycling Enthusiast

OVERALL
Strength:

Low rolling resistance, good traction, good ride

None that I have experienced

Been riding these for a long time and I like them better then a few other brands I have been through. I will be sticking with GP400S for a long time.

[Mar 29, 2013]
T Connell

OVERALL
Strength:

Low rolling resistance, puncture resistant, great traction, good tire for training, or racing. Wear indicator to let you know when you should replace them.

None that I have found

I have been riding the GP400S for some time now and I think they are awesome. A little on the pricey side, but you can usually find them on sale somewhere. I highly recommend these tires.