Serfas Seca Tires - Clincher

• Pressure: 145 PSI

[Mar 23, 2020]
jeffbozo

OVERALL
Strength:

I will choose the all black version next time instead of white lettering for a "cleaner" appearance. Though the logos in white and colors do look attractive on the shelves. Also, the squaring of the contact area is noticeable, but it is less severe than I experienced with other tires.

Purchased:
Used
[Apr 03, 2012]
Kevin

OVERALL
Strength:

Good feel, when inflated.

No protection.

I have not been able to go on a single ride without getting a flat yet. Always within 20 miles, a tire developes a leak. They are very lite with a good feel but they just have no protection. I was even keeping a sharp eye on the pavement for glass while riding and somehow still got a quick flat. Since I threw my tire budget out the window with these, I will just have to try some tire liners for now. I'll never buy again.

[Sep 23, 2011]
Jim Davis

OVERALL
Strength:

The low weight and low rolling resistance result in easily perceived efficiency. The reliability inspires confidence and reduces panic even when I discovered my failure to transfer spare and pump from my other bike.

After 2500+ miles and only one slow leaking tube and one true puncture, I am very happy and will replace these with the same tires.