Specialized 02 Turbo S-Works Tires - Clincher

Our top of the line road tire designed for the ultimate in light weight, low rolling resistance and maximum grip. Aramid bead, 127 tpi casing, FlakJacket puncture resistant casing. Colored shoulders available

[Sep 11, 2020]
jeffbozo

OVERALL
Strength:

I am talking about red banded TURBO S model made in japan ONLY.--Rotating my tires I get 4000 miles to a set(my weight 165) and have great confidence in them.

print stickers | http://www.printradiant.com

Purchased:
Used
[Jul 27, 2004]

OVERALL
Strength:

high resistance to flats!!! easy on/off rim. they look good too. what more do you want?

none.

if you are a recreational rider like me, and don't race, this is the tire for you! high resistance to flats :-). ride is comfortable. corners okay.

continentals; michelins.

[Aug 07, 2003]
Bruce Fritchman

OVERALL
Strength:

Wears like iron..five stars for wear

Makes up for it with absolutely no traction...one star for traction

Got a good price on this tire...using it on the rear...it is certainly among the most cut resistant tire I've used...it's very light...and seems like it will wear forever...I've got over 2K commuting miles on it and it looks like new But...it has absolutely no traction in the wet...would never use it on the front and will have to take it off for winter here in rain city...get me some more Michelin Silicium compound tires...best in rain Who cares how long a tire will wear if you crash when it rains ?

Michelins (Silicium compound only) Their plain rubber has no wet grip either

[Jul 16, 2003]
sidley

OVERALL

Probably not as supple and nimble as pure race tires but for someone who doesn't race and hates changing flats, these are great road tires. My rear tire finally started to flat this week after 2 years and about 1500 miles. In those 2 years, I've never had a flat. I'm 180lbs and don't really care if my tires are 1.3444 ozs. heavier than Conti's or Axials.

[Jan 18, 2003]
mercurybike

Strength:

Early models bulged and they do not ride as smoothly as conti's but they do not flat and roll forever.

There is no higher durability, fast tire made. Early teething problems (1999) and defects have been overcome--but probably too late as cannot find in stores and think Specialized quit making them. For strong big riders these are the only tires that can go 1500 miles before they are shot. They simply do not flat..

Conti 3000's Vredestein tricomps etc max 2000 miles on each of those and Conti sidewalls are fragile.