Azonic Techlite Carbon wheelsets - clincher

The Techlite Carbon Clincher has been designed with one goal in mind, The ultimate Ride......

[May 03, 2014]
joseangel

OVERALL
Strength:

i got these wheels a month ago brand new and after 2 climbing rides the front wheel brake surfas is damage and unsafe to ride i consider my self lucky to make it back in one piece considering the front wheel brake surfas melted away by the time i got to the bottom,DO NOT BUY THESE WHEELS,as for the warranty good luck finding someone at techlite to help you get damage wheel replaced, these wheels are very unsafe and do not recommend anyone use these wheels.

poorly made wheels, not safe to ride.

save your money, and dont make the same mistake i did.

[Oct 01, 2013]
Greg Jorgensen

Strength:

Most difficult rims I have ever mounted tires on. Rode them exactly one time. During 40 mile ride had three flats, all flats on the inner side and aligned with inner rim spoke holes. Despite using quality rim tape the spoke holes produced all three flats. Poor finishing work on rims. Very noticeable flex during standing climbs. Extreme disappointment.

Do NOT buy these wheels !!!

Enve, Reynolds, HED, Zipp

[Mar 18, 2013]
Tim O'Donnell

Warranty

DO NOT buy these wheels. They will delaminate on you. They come with a 1 year warranty that is not honored! My front went out of round in 4 months. Now Azonic tells me they are not responsable!! I am not the only one this happened to. The service manager at my local bike shop had the same issue. I get an Azonic rep on the phone he tells me"what if you buy a car and the wheel bearings go after 4 months, thats not under warranty" Really? Every new car has at least a 1 year bumper to bumper, many now have 100,000 mile. He said it was my fault for braking and getting the wheel hot. Really? During your R&D when you got the wheel hot and de-lamed it you still sold them with fully knowledge they were junk? I was doing 41mph when this piece of crap de-lamed, lucky my bike handling skills are good. Next step, small claims for these thieves.