Cane Creek Aros SuperLight wheelsets - tubular

• SuperLight means super-quick
  • When you combine it with a featherweight carbon fiber you get the fastest- accelerating wheel
  • The fastest- accelerating wheel

[Sep 10, 2009]

OVERALL
Strength:

Great stealthy look 'cause they're not your normal looking carbon rim, lighter than all get out, they climb like they're filled with helium.

F L E X ! ! I'd never pay full boat for them but for the price I paid they're definitely worthy of TT's and hill climbs.

I just wrote about these under the Zipp 202 heading. Bottom line is I have a totally different experience than the previous user. I weigh 142 pounds and these wheel flex like crazy in turns at high speeds (40+mph). I think it's a combination of these shallow profile carbon hoops and ti spokes, both of which will noodle around under loads. The hubs are Cane Creek great however, especially when compared to the Zipp hubs these hoops are also laced to.

[Sep 03, 2006]
jetttpilot

OVERALL
Strength:

Rockets up hills. Stiff. Strong. Soaks up abuse.

Drag!

I'm 195 pounds and have ripped apart a fair number of wheels. I've used these for almost a year for daily training without any problems. Tough and stiff. They really shine on any type of climb and transfer power very efficiently to the road. They are crisp and confident on the downhills, but they seem to build up a lot of drag with speed. On the flats, this wheel is not fast. A great wheel for training. The only race I'd recommend these for would be a hill climb.