Fulcrum Racing Zero wheelsets - tubular

With an aggressive hi-tech look and low weight the Racing 1 is a lively wheel that adapts easily to all racing conditions. 26mm high aluminium rims are made lighter by exclusive triple facing treatment. The rim's upper bridge has no spoke holes increas

[Jun 23, 2011]
cch

OVERALL
Strength:

Tubeless
Light
Stiff
Red spokes

Pricey.
Stiff--the ride is harsher than any other clinchers I have used.

Great wheels, especially if you run them tubeless. They spin well on the ceramic bearings, and are stiff. The red spokes you either love or hate, but I think they now come with black spokes. Mine have only required one touch up after a hole that sent a bottle flying (the only time I have ever lost a bottle), so I would say they are durable. Very light for such a stiff wheel.

HED Ardennes
Shimano DA WH-7850

[Mar 28, 2010]
John Martin

OVERALL
Strength:

Ceramic hubs, 2 way fit

None that I know of

I don't have complaints with this wheel. I use it in almost all events. Crits, climbing, long distance, TT with strong side winds. It delivers the best of everything. No nonesense wheelset of which its main strength is its ceramic hubs. No rider weight limit. I haven't tried the tubeless tires on them but it delivers just the same.

Campy Eurus which is a lot stiffer but it aint ceramic bearing