Bontrager’s all-new Elite Road Pedals
Bontrager announced a major addition to its pedal category today, unveiling a new road pedal that nails the trifecta of lightweight, durability, and affordability. The new Elite Road pedals feature a durable and ultra-lightweight composite body and tip the scales at a mere 250g/set. They also feature fully adjustable release tension and sealed cartridge bearings that spin on Chromoly spindles for smooth, consistent feel, mile after mile.
“They’re light, reliable mile after mile, and they pack an incredible amount of performance for the cost. The new Elite Road pedals deliver performance and consistency at an undeniably friendly price point.” – Justin Henkel, Bontrager Director of Product for Essentials.
The adjustable release tension on Bontrager’s Elite Road pedals allows riders to dial in the perfect feel. Every pair includes a set of Look Cycle’s KÉO®-style cleats with six degrees of float. Bontrager also offers cleats with nine degrees of float.
Bontrager Elite Road Pedals Highlights:
- Lightweight composite body; Bontrager’s Elite Road pedals are built on a sleek, ultra-lightweight composite platform.
- Fine-tuned release fully adjustable release tension bolt lets riders dial in the perfect feel with ease: thread clockwise for more secure retention or counter-clockwise for an easier release.
- Look KÉO-compatible; Elite Road pedals are compatible with Look Cycle’s KÉO®-style cleats, and each pair comes with all included hardware and a set of cleats with six degrees of float.
- Built for the long haul; Sealed cartridge bearings paired with Chromoly spindles deliver smooth, reliable, long-lasting durability.
- Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee: Like all Bontrager products, the new Elite Road pedals are backed by the Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee, which gives riders 30 days to love their purchase.
Bontrager’s all-new Elite Road pedals are available immediately on Trekbikes.com and through Trek’s global network of retail partners for $100 MSRP.