For the first time, the entire EF Education First-Drapac p/b Cannondale team will be aboard the Cannondale Synapse when riders line up for Sunday’s brutal Paris-Roubaix. Since the release of the new Cannondale Synapse, they have touted its benefits: enhanced comfort, elevated performance, and the capability to confidently attack any road, anywhere. But what better place to put words into action than the famed Paris-Roubaix?
Known for its rough terrain and pavé, the 2018 edition of The Hell of the North will be the site where the entire EF Education First-Drapac p/b Cannondale squad will be aboard Synapse. SAVE Micro-Suspension technology has been at the heart of the Synapse design since its introduction in 2006. Engineered flex zones in the frame and fork will soak up vibration and chatter, keeping riders attacking the cobbles, comfortable and in control.
Learn more about the Synapse at www.cannondale.com and keep scrolling to check out a full breakdown of the bikes EF Education First-Drapac p/b Cannondale will be racing aboard on Sunday in France.
2018 Cannondale Synapse Hi-MOD Team Edition
- Frame: Synapse, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE PLUS, PressFit BB30
- Fork: Synapse, SAVE PLUS, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, 1-1/8″ to 1-1/4″ steerer
- Wheels: Vision Metron 40sl disc & Vision Metron 50sl disc
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa Tubular 25mm & Vittoria Corsa 28mm
- Pedals: Garmin Vector 2
- Crank: Cannondale HollowGram SiSL2, BB30, w/ FSA 53/39 Chainrings
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PF30 BB Cups, FSA Ceramic BB30 Bearings
- Chain: Shimano Dura Ace 9000
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Dura Ace 9100 11-25
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9150
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 9150
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace 9170 dual control lever (2×11)
- Handlebar: FSA K-Force Carbon Nano
- Grips: Prologo Onetouch 2 and Onetouch 2 Gel
- Stem: FSA OS-99 CSI , 31.8, 6 degrees
- Headset: Synapse specific Headset Si w/ 5mm hidden top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace 9170 hydraulic flat mount standard
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura Ace 9170 dual control lever
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension 245 x 143 149g
- Seatpost: FSA K-Force Carbon, 25.4x350mm