The world’s largest bike maker is getting into the cycling computer head unit business. Designed with help from the riders of Team Sunweb (revelation of the just completed Tour de France), the new Giant NeosTrack GPS cycling computer is engineered to provide riders with the information they need to push the limits of performance.
Features of the $180 unit include integrated FTP and lactate threshold test protocols, auto-sync capabilities, and turn-by-turn route guidance.
The NeosTrack also boasts a battery life of up to 33 hours on a single charge, and features Bluetooth and ANT+ technology, to make it compatible with practically every power meter and training device on the market.
Here’s a full feature rundown.
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver
- Easy Setup with the Neos Track App
- Real-time Di2 gearing, gear ratios and battery charge level
- Auto sync with TrainingPeaks
- Turn-by-turn guidance
- Integrated FTP/LTHR testing protocols
- Large easy-to-read 2.6” LCD anti-glare display
- Battery life of up to 33 hours on a single charge
- IPX7 waterproof protection
To learn more click over to www.giant-bicycles.com.