New for 2018, the KOO Orion sunglasses are packed with useful features to make fitment easier and ensure comfort both on and off the bike. The sunglasses feature adjustable vents on the top of the frame that can be slid open and closed as needed to maintain clear vision. KOO also incorporated a three-position latch system that adjusts arm length to better fit most faces. The Orion will be offered in 12 color combinations and available for purchase in August. Price is $149 for the California Model, or $219 for polarized.
Following on the success of their Open sunglasses, the Open Cube is a new half-frame model with easily removable, interchangeable Zeiss lenses and improved ventilation. Like the Open, the Open Cube feature polycarbonate lenses with and without polarization and is available in small and medium sizes with a standard and small fit option. Price is $240.
KOO Open Cube Features
- Constructed of polycarbonate with each component made in Italy
- They weigh just 30g and come in either small or medium
- Easily interchangeable lenses are manufactured by German lens maker Zeiss
- Lenses are available in three new colors – infrared (suitable for road), ultra white and red mirror (suitable for mountain biking)
- KOO Open Cube increase the versatility of the range
- Ventilation is excellent with added channels in the lens to maximize airflow
- Flexible temples improve fit without interfering with comfort
- Innovative folding pivot to store and fold with ease
- Soft rubber nose-pad with two adjustable positions
- Available in 12 colorways