Shimano has unveiled three new road wheelsets, each using trickle down technology from the company’s flagship products, resulting in reliable, budget friendly options.
WH-RS370-TL Multi-Surface Wheelset
The versatile WH-RS370-TL multi-surface wheelset offers tubeless rims that are optimized for wider tires ranging from 28-38mm. Designed for disc brakes, these wheels feature thru axles and center lock rotors. Here’s a rundown of key features.
- Effective on various surfaces
- Rims optimized for 28-38mm tires
- Center Lock rotor mounting system
- Thru axles
- Compatible with 10- and 11-speed cassettes
- Price: $255
WH-RS300-CL Balanced Aero Performance
Shimano’s new WH-RS300-CL clincher wheels feature fewer spokes (16 front/20 rear) for increased aerodynamics, while the straight spoke construction provides higher torsional rigidity, delivering quick and responsive acceleration. Wider rims are optimized for wider tires, offering superior comfort and reliability for a balanced and affordable ride. Features include:
- Balanced aerodynamics and rigidity
- Wide-profile clincher rim
- Weight: 1820 grams
- 16H/20H aero spokes
- Straight spoke construction for torsional rigidity
- Price $230
WH-RS100-CL Affordable Road Wheels
These wide-profile clincher rims offer comfort and versatility at an affordable price point. Trickle down technology ensures they’re as reliable as they are affordable. Features include:
- Wider rim for comfort and reliability
- Weight: 1920 grams
- Shimano’s most affordable 11-speed road wheelset
- Price $135
To learn more spin over to bike.shimano.com.