Silca’s Tattico mini-pump just got a high-tech boost. Addressing the issue of how to get a reliable pressure reading out of a mini pump, the Tattico now comes equipped with a Bluetooth pressure sensor that relays accurate tire pressure through an app on your phone. Price is $120.
The Tattico Bluetooth mini-pump solves the accuracy and durability issues of some other mini-pumps by taking the physical gauge out of the equation and transmitting it through an app called iGauge. This takes the guess work out of topping off tires, and the pump is rated up to 120psi, meaning it could potentially take the place of a floor pump while bike-packing or traveling.
The pump’s inverted design allows enough room to place a Bluetooth pressure sensor at the end of the barrel which transmits the data as pressure fills the chamber of the barrel. This integration allows the Tattico to keep the same size, profile, and capability of the original pump while providing an accurate reading within +/- 2%.
Tattico Bluetooth Features
- Hidden hose and valving results in 10% more air per stroke
- Rated to 120psi
- SILCA Adaptable Cup Seal Expands with Heat
- Hidden Heat Sink Controls Temperature while pumping
- Pump Accuracy is +/- 2%
- Seamless connection to iGauge mobile app for clear, accurate pressure reading
- 6061 Alloy barrel and gripping surfaces
- High-efficiency piston design
- Long extractable filler hose with locking Presta/Schrader chuck
- 9-1/2″ length
- Includes direct-mount backed with retaining strap
- Easily replaceable CR2030 battery
- Price: $120
More info at silca.cc.