Are you looking to maximize the amount of gear for your Shimano drivetrain, or maybe converting it to a single ring set-up? Well, Wolf Tooth has a potential answer in its new RoadLink, which gives riders the ability to increase the range of their Shimano road drivetrains, while maintaining near-factory levels of chain wrap and shifting performance. The RoadLink DM (direct mount) is the RoadLink that fits Shimano’s current generation R8000 Ultegra and R9100 Dura-Ace rear derailleurs. Price is $28 and it’s available now.
Like the mountain-focused GoatLink, the RoadLink DM replaces Shimano’s stock direct mount allowing you to relocate the derailleur to provide clearance for larger-than-stock range cassettes while maintaining chain wrap and improving shifting. The result is larger gear ranges better suited for commuter, gravel, and touring bicycles.
- Compatible with standard derailleur hangers only
- Direct mount hangers not supported
- Optimized for use with 11-36t, 11-40t, 11-42t 11-speed cassettes
- Will improve performance 10-42t 11-speed cassettes, but not to factory levels.
- Weight: 20g
- 8g weight increase compared to stock derailleur
- Type II anodized in black
Learn more at www.wolftoothcomponents.com.