Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, some old Asia Hands on deck, what are the rest of you doing?

terry b, aries14, billium, BLS439, chambers, harlond, jorgy, LactateIntolerant, masterofblah, Munster, q_and_a, redliner, sir duke, sunrise, uzziefly

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
I am pondering where I can go to get some decent salad greens for dinner tonight. But the brightness of the outside and the knowledge that it's 32C right now is seriously hampering my desire to leave the house.

Was just browsing the kindle store for sny new good reads. Nothing particularly appealing yet.

How's Dalian today?

·
Big is relative
11,887 Posts
I'm kind of an Asia Hand. I'm in San Diego and I'm up late because some of my equipment in broke and I'm waiting to approve the repair procedure. I'm tired and I really need a shower.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
uzziefly said:
I am pondering where I can go to get some decent salad greens for dinner tonight. But the brightness of the outside and the knowledge that it's 32C right now is seriously hampering my desire to leave the house.

Was just browsing the kindle store for sny new good reads. Nothing particularly appealing yet.

How's Dalian today?
Dalian is overcast and on the cool(er) side today. Actually not bad. I'm going to eat leftovers and go out for a walk and take the Picture of the Day.

·
eminence grease
18,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bigbill said:
I'm kind of an Asia Hand. I'm in San Diego and I'm up late because some of my equipment in broke and I'm waiting to approve the repair procedure. I'm tired and I really need a shower.
Yes you are and broken equipment is never fun.

·
Lemur-ing
18,987 Posts
terry b said:
Dalian is overcast and on the cool(er) side today. Actually not bad. I'm going to eat leftovers and go out for a walk and take the Picture of the Day.
Lucky you. I actually forgot how hard it is to find salad bags and stuff here. And that ticked me off enough to decide not to go out. But at least I have knäckebröd and cheese to satisfy part of what I want to eat.

What's for leftovers anyway?

//I think grumpy sent some of his vibe here to me today. Take a cool pic for me.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Dinner sounds good,

我在上海, 还没下班。 But I've got my shoes and socks off so I've got that going for me.

You still need to go to I55 Coffee Stop to get some chocolate pumpkin bread if you have a chance though I know you don't really want to do the expat thing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts