Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone out there purchased an 06' tcr 1 or 2 aluminum? & have any actual photo's? would appreciate some feedback & picture post. hate to drop 1000+ and not be able to see actual bike. giants site's pictures is not an accurate guage of actual appearance of bike. LOL :)

·
gastarbeiter
1,524 Posts
***pssstttttttt***

gonna let you in on a little secret.

***ssshhhhhh***

they have these places, called bike shops. chances are, if they carry Giants, you can see what they look like in person ;)

edgeman said:
anyone out there purchased an 06' tcr 1 or 2 aluminum? & have any actual photo's? would appreciate some feedback & picture post. hate to drop 1000+ and not be able to see actual bike. giants site's pictures is not an accurate guage of actual appearance of bike. LOL :)

·
Registered
146 Posts

·
gastarbeiter
1,524 Posts
whoever designed the graphics on the tcrs should be fired. gross. and i'm an '05 tcr comp 0 (silver) owner. :mad2:

·
Registered
727 Posts
edgeman said:
my LBS does not have any in stock, bike would have to be ordered. there is only 1 giant supplier in hawaii....
Get your Giant from McCully Bicycle, that's where I got my 2005 TCR Comp 1 for $2250. At the time I got the bike (August 2005), that was a super price, considering the bike was not on sale at year-end closeout. List on the bike was $2800, I believe. It shouldn't take them long for them to get a bike in.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Clevor said:
Get your Giant from McCully Bicycle, that's where I got my 2005 TCR Comp 1 for $2250. At the time I got the bike (August 2005), that was a super price, considering the bike was not on sale at year-end closeout. List on the bike was $2800, I believe. It shouldn't take them long for them to get a bike in.

yeah, thats where i went, at the time they did not have any tcr aluminums. just getting back into cycling after a bit of a layoff, not ready to drop $2.000.+ for a bike right now, maybe down the road. my budget is around $1000. & i think i get a pretty decent aluminum bike with 105's at that price.
i take it you live on the islands? if so, drop me a repy, if you know anyone whos willing to sell there used tcr/large. thanks for the info though! mahalo!....:)

·
Registered
20 Posts
TCR Graphics

botto said:
whoever designed the graphics on the tcrs should be fired. gross. and i'm an '05 tcr comp 0 (silver) owner. :mad2:
Spot on about TCR graphics. It's a sweet road bike but looks like cr*p. I'm on a TCR 2 alum/black model for '06. BTW what you see on the Giant web-site is pretty much what you get.

Doc

·
gastarbeiter
1,524 Posts
Doc said:
Spot on about TCR graphics. It's a sweet road bike but looks like cr*p. I'm on a TCR 2 alum/black model for '06. BTW what you see on the Giant web-site is pretty much what you get.

Doc
yeah... good thing it rides like a dream (and that i could manage to get the best of tcr comps)

:D

·
gastarbeiter
1,524 Posts
comp 1. the frame is one of the 2005 stand alone tcr comp frames built up (doesn't say tcr comp 0, or 1, but just TCR comp).

best of both worlds - i get DA with the silver, rather the gold paint job.

btw - have you seen the '06 tcr comp 1s with the yellow??? they're horrible. :mad:

LCFrecrider said:
Is that a C0 or a C1? Non-US?

I think you have called it a C0, but it has the same color scheme as my 05 C1. I can see you have DA and the SL wheels though...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.