Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
monkey with flamethrower
821 Posts
Try your local bike shop that stocks Easton, Giro, Bell or Blackburn product and they will be able to get it.
Many of the online retailers don't deal with big name brand components becuase such companies really don't want their product being sold on the internet.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rubber Lizard said:
Try your local bike shop that stocks Easton, Giro, Bell or Blackburn product and they will be able to get it.
Many of the online retailers don't deal with big name brand components becuase such companies really don't want their product being sold on the internet.
Interesting, I called three LBS's here in Norcal, none stocked Easton bars. Guess I'll just order off the net.

·
Registered
127 Posts
edlouie said:
Thanks for the link - great prices! I'll give them a shot.
i'm lookin at picking up a set of Easton wheels from beyondbikes too, but the reviews and stories about them are HORRIBLE!!! Apparently people do get their stuff, they just have to wait a while. Did you place your order yet? Let me know how it goes :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.