Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have some ideas on what Ridley is going to be doing for the 09 cross frames? I currently have an 08 Supercross and am wanting to get another Ridley frame this year, so my backup bike will have the same geometry.

I have seen some interesting pics from the 08 worlds... but no word on what to expect come late summer/fall.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So far I have been told that there will be the "Niels Albert" and cyclocross world.com red paint schemes available for the X-fire. New paint on the crossbow as well. The X-night will have the integrated seatmast as seen in the pics. I'm still digging to get info on the Supercross paint for this season.

They should start showing up in July.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Lord Taipan said:
Hmmmm that would be really nice to know. I too am on an '08 Supercross. I doubt I'd get a new frame but you never know. Have some links to pic of Ridley bikes at worlds?
Lord Taipan!
If you happen to sell that lovely blue Supercross frame of yours, please remember this poor soul.... "poor" is the operative word......

·
Registered
454 Posts
arctic hawk said:
Lord Taipan!
If you happen to sell that lovely blue Supercross frame of yours, please remember this poor soul.... "poor" is the operative word......
I doubt I can even get into a new frameset this year, but even if I do the supercross would end up becoming the "trainer/pit bike".

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.