Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
thien™
925 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Scott Struve of Cannondale had a special Super Six Hi-Mod in their booth located at the toc lifestyle festival. A very lightweight bike, it weighs in at just 10.1 pounds!

crazy.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Painful,while I applaud the bike which is nicely done, the video was unwatchable,not only did it keep freezing up but Scott the global marketing director has no idea what he has there.
It's a Super six not a Synapse Scott,it's Ax lightness not AC,The chainset/BB30 is not proprietary and the fork does not taper from 1 1/2 to 1.8.
Where did they find this guy?
Shameful.Dorel is heading down a slippery slope.:mad2:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Lil Dale said:
Painful,while I applaud the bike which is nicely done, the video was unwatchable,not only did it keep freezing up but Scott the global marketing director has no idea what he has there.
It's a Super six not a Synapse Scott,it's Ax lightness not AC,The chainset/BB30 is not proprietary and the fork does not taper from 1 1/2 to 1.8.
Where did they find this guy?
Shameful.Dorel is heading down a slippery slope.:mad2:
Exactly...where did they find this guy! What the hell was he talking about!
I'd love to work for Cannondale as a marketing guy, but I would know my **** inside and out.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Oh come on... a few slip ups here and there...generally it could have been much much worse :p ...poor guy was probably just nervous for the camera!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts