Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For '11 is it still going to be just the Hi-Mod offered as a frameset? Same price as '10 at $3300?

·
Registered
139 Posts
I heard just himod. Also heard cheaper because of the cheaper labor. Something to look into. You know how rumors are.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would be cool if the price dropped a little. :thumbsup: Gonna stop by the shop during my lunch to see what the good guys say.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Keep us posted.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Are they not made in Taiwan?

Dan Gerous said:
Cheaper labor? :confused: Because the molds are already made?

·
Registered
139 Posts
My LBS hinted that the prices over the last couple of years decreased a little bit because it cost less to produce because of the overseas move.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yea my LBS hinted that the prices over the last couple of years decreased a little bit because it cost less to produce because of the overseas move.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stopped by the LBS, they still have no word yet on the '11 framesets. They called up Cannondale while I was waiting and the rep they spoke to hadn't heard anything on the pricing yet. Probably be a few more weeks before we know.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Yea I guess it also matters what the LBS wants to charge. But at least we can get an idea. I found a 2010 that should arrive next weds. Im happy!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
What are you smoking ? Oversea production did not translate into lower cost of MSRP, most of Cannondale carbon frames are made in China this mean more profit for Cannondale.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Havent smoked anything in quite awhile. Thats not saying I never had smoked anything mind you. Just stating what my LBS has told me and what the Cannondale rep told me on phone since the move . Is this the truth I have no idea. Is this a fact I have no idea. Oh ya sorry they are produced in Asia. I know one thing I finally got my supersix!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts