Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else had their Visa payment rejected by the 11speed.com payment service? I want to purchase a Chorus grouppo, and I received a 'payment rejected. no reason given' message. Going to contact my bank and see what's up, but wondered if anyone else experienced this?:mad2:

Jim

·
Registered
7 Posts
11 speed question

I ordered a wheelset from 11 speed and it's been a week now since ordering, and in "my orders" section on their website there is still a red light and the order status says in progress. Is this normal for 1 week since ordering? Please let me know your experiences with that...

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Seamus said:
Anyone else had their Visa payment rejected by the 11speed.com payment service? I want to purchase a Chorus grouppo, and I received a 'payment rejected. no reason given' message. Going to contact my bank and see what's up, but wondered if anyone else experienced this?:mad2:

Jim
Yes, I did. I waited a day, resubmitted, and it went through no problems.

Call your bank, some banks may have a fraud prevention filter that has accidentally flagged them, and blocked your transaction. Just a guess.

·
Registered
7 Posts
BeeCharmer said:
My chorus cassette was in stock but the crank was not. They answer emails quickly and let me know that they were waiting for the Campy crank. They emailed again when they shipped.

chris

I've "contacted" them 3 times now and have not gotten an e-mail back. Do you use their form or do you have a specific e-mail address?

·
Registered
449 Posts
happened to me, ordered about 1000 of stuff from them and my credit card blocked the transaction, i got a call 2 mintues later to see if it was a fraud attempt, took them 30 seconds to allow the transaction, tried it a few minutes later and it went through, its definately an issue with your card, and not 11speed... be happy that it happens, its them protecting you (and themselves) from fraud and is easy to remedy....

good luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.