Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I wonder if you could get a hold of some Zero Gravity brakes...don't stop now, you've got a TCR Advance in size small! Weight Weenie that thing until you have to sell that red leather couch it rests upon in the photo!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Nice light bike. Are you a cat 1 or a 2? How long can you ride for w/ just 1 watter bottle? Seriously, zero gravity ti brakes are a mere $400 - and DA brakes are fricking boat anchors - no one rides w/ them anymore. Also, dump the reynolds wheelset and get a real set of wheels - Lightweights - a mere $5K and you'll shave 300g :)

·
Registered
616 Posts
A couple questions...

Where do the keys attach? I don't see the little round part of the keychain...

Do you need a roofrack or can you just hang it from your mirror?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
merckx56 said:
A couple questions...

Where do the keys attach? I don't see the little round part of the keychain...

Do you need a roofrack or can you just hang it from your mirror?
I have my posse, the chicks help me. You too have a posse don't you wannabe merckx?

·
Registered
704 Posts
I just can't help myself

Did you order everything yourself, personally, or did you find an easier way to buy it ?

I've heard if you drop an extra $50.00 on Zero Gravity brakes, you go in a lottery to get a pair without having to wait for regular delivery along with all the poor people who want a set. Now, there's something to brag over.

D

·
Registered
15 Posts
very nice bike

how many centavos was it all told?

how about some racing pics?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
Argentius said:
hey, those M2 racer orbs -- do they really pedal like a pedal should pedal?
So far the pedals stick to my feet like any other clipless pedal. I had a difficult time to release my one of my feet on the home trainer, you must really twist your ankle very far ...more than 15 degrees to unclip. The bearings are not as fluid as it should be but this is normal, they have to pass the break-in period. I can't wait to test it outside.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi , where do you ride actually ?
question for you, I have a plasma as well on my Seven, wonder how to get rid of that
computer mount and a cool way to fix my cardio/computer. what s your plan?

·
Registered
727 Posts
Johnny_Yutah said:
hey dude are you kidding me;)
During off-season I weigh 157-159, in the spring 147 and in the summer, my weight is around 140-142.
dude, it's normal for your weight to fluctuate a bit depending on what season it is, but a nearly 20-pound gain/loss occurring annually is a bit extreme. especially for someone so light. thats like 15% of your total body weight that you're putting on in the off-season. simebody needs to get on the rollers/crosstrain!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts