Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting this
Cannondale SuperSix EVO 2 Red - Women's - Portland's Bike Shop Since 1974

How is it different from the 2016 version. Seems like a screaming bargain.

I am a guy but it fits me, I saw it and just need to flip the stem. Is the women's EVO just as stiff as the men's or did Cannondale tone it down as in the Amira/Tarmac.

I think the frame is pretty nice looking. Better than the men's too frame which has a top tube too straight in appearance for me.

The color of the bike is not black like the link, its carbon gray. Not an exciting color but it matches the bike. I tried to find a pic of it online but a search could not find a carbon gray 14 Evo red. Must have been some kind of limited edition color. Which seems weird to me.

Anyway the reason I want it is I love how race bikes feel even though I am a recreational rider. Plus its been lowered so much resale value is not far off from sale price.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Its this color.
Cannondale SuperSix EVO 4 Rival - Women's - Portland's Bike Shop Since 1974

I test rode it once and enjoyed how muted the ride was compared to the Tarmac which is more connected to the road in feel. The EVO is just as comfortable as a Synapse to me. The amount of road buzz it absorbs is really up there. It would be a good stable to my bikes as the CAAD is awesome a road feeling bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts