Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Check out my stunningly beautiful ZERO mile 1992 Trek 2300 Carbon Garage Queen! Not a scratch or scar and has the original Trek tires. Just acquired from the original owner and thoroughly detailed. I repacked the headset bearings, trued the wheels to perfection, replaced the original black cable housing with lined white housing, and replaced the old black camouflage tape with some nice S-Wrap.

It's so beautiful that I can't bring myself to ride it.

Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle fork Bicycle tire Tire Wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle handlebar Bicycle part Bicycle part Bicycle Bicycle accessory Spoke Bicycle tire Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle part Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Spoke Bicycle frame Bicycle part Bicycle accessory Bicycle handlebar Bicycle Bicycle tire Bicycle frame Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle part Bicycle handlebar Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel Bicycle frame Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Bicycle part Bicycle accessory Infrastructure Bicycle accessory Iron Bicycle Metal Bicycle part Bicycle handlebar Bicycle frame Bicycle part Bicycle Bicycle accessory Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle tire Spoke Bicycle part Bicycle tire Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle wheel Bicycle part Bicycle Bicycle tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Mode of transport Bicycle wheel

Attachments

·
Registered
7,492 Posts
Saddle's not level

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
Even has the spoke protector that's so clean you can see through it. I remember those bonded carbon/aluminum bikes. Specialized has one too with a really loud color scheme.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.