Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a new frame after thrashing my previous frame. I have a budget of 1 to 1.2k, i dont need a fork as i will be using my old fork.

What options do i have? Anyone got any recommendations or frame promotion to share?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking for carbon frames. I have two options now, Pedalforce CG1 and Argon 18 krypton. But am exploring and looking out for more frames before deciding.

·
Registered
527 Posts
Definitely read through the ebay carbon frames stickied on the top of this forum

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am a big specialized man, the tarmac SL3 is the "Highest stiffness-to-weight ratio and lightest complete module on the market." its very snappy and responsive, and just looks plain sick.
ridleys and Aerocats are nice to.

·
Registered
527 Posts
yongkun said:
Is it possible to get an SL3 frame with a budget of 1.2k?
Not new from a retailer. The SL3 is around $3000 give or take.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Urb said:
Definitely read through the ebay carbon frames stickied on the top of this forum
I know what you mean. But i am sure there are many older models frame that are available like the canyon 2007 frames. i just want to ask around if anyone got any frame at that budget to recommend me, instead of going OEM, i have nothing against OEM btw.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.