Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He and Hickey arrived in what sounded like one piece. I think they were already at the bar.

Phone rings....private number...I'm with a client but expecting a call so I pick it up......."Hello"........"HEY BEOTCH WHERE ARE YOU!!!"......momentary silence....
I know many people who call me this way so I respond, " Who is this?"

BEOTCH ITS J's AND WE'RE HERE!!!! GET THE EFFE DOWN HERE AND START DRINKIN!

I laugh, "Uh, I'm with a client right now, let me call you back and we'll figure out details later."

OK BEOTCH TALK LATER!

I am so looking forward to finally meeting the J's.......

/he didn't sound anything like I imagined not that I imagined anything to begin with...nntawwt

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
svend said:
He and Hickey arrived in what sounded like one piece. I think they were already at the bar.

Phone rings....private number...I'm with a client but expecting a call so I pick it up......."Hello"........"HEY BEOTCH WHERE ARE YOU!!!"......momentary silence....
I know many people who call me this way so I respond, " Who is this?"

BEOTCH ITS J's AND WE'RE HERE!!!! GET THE EFFE DOWN HERE AND START DRINKIN!

I laugh, "Uh, I'm with a client right now, let me call you back and we'll figure out details later."

OK BEOTCH TALK LATER!

I am so looking forward to finally meeting the J's.......

/he didn't sound anything like I imagined not that I imagined anything to begin with...nntawwt

HA! He called me first, biatch. And I knew who it was... there's no mistaking J's gravelly high-on-meds salutation.

He wanted me to share my potty mouth with Hickey... I guess he was boasting about it... but I was still at work unfortunately, and so could not let loose in the office. ;)

·
Genitive Declensioner
12,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mohair_chair said:
Did you not consider that your client might also want to meet the J's??? How rude.
Actually I'm quite sure that this particular client would've liked to meet the J's, it's just that
we were working on a very tight deadline and he was already late for a meeting so it just didn't really work out the way it would've normally......

/damn, no slack from this crowd...

·
The Original and The Best
1,294 Posts
vonteity said:
HA! He called me first, biatch. And I knew who it was... there's no mistaking J's gravelly high-on-meds salutation.

He wanted me to share my potty mouth with Hickey... I guess he was boasting about it... but I was still at work unfortunately, and so could not let loose in the office. ;)
Well, I got a call from The J's at 2:12 PM Pacific Time, baby. And again at 3:25 PM. And 3:27 PM. And 4:39 PM.

For some reason, I was expecting a stronger accent. Wow, he cusses like there's no tomorrow!

J: "***** ******, who did I call?! Is this Eddy?! ***!"

J: "Eddy, yer ******* me off! ******* call me back! ***** ******!"

J: "What the **** are you still doing in LA?! Git yer ******* *** down to San Diego NOW, ******! Git in yer ******* car and drive, c'mon! Hang on, *** damn, check out the **** on her! Hey, if I don't get a ******* phone call from you in ******* two hours sayin' that yer here, I'm gonna kick yer ******* ***! It'll be an ***-kicking like you've never seen before! Yer *** will be ******* raw! ***** ******! **** that! Git down here now, ******! ****!"

J: "Where the **** are you?! Hey, guys! Wait up! They're ******* running through traffic! Hang on, hey! Git down here now! ***! We'll ******* put you up! Don't worry! ****! ***** ******! ******* git yer *** down here, c'mon! Hey! If you don't show up, you know I'll go to yer ******* house and **** in yer flower pots! C'mon, ******* git here NOW!"

Von, you couldn't be worse than that, could you? Ohhh, my ears... Am I gonna make it through this weekend intact??? :eek: :D

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
eddy said:
Well, I got a call from The J's at 2:12 PM Pacific Time, baby. And again at 3:25 PM. And 3:27 PM. And 4:39 PM.

For some reason, I was expecting a stronger accent. Wow, he cusses like there's no tomorrow!

J: "***** ******, who did I call?! Is this Eddy?! ***!"

J: "Eddy, yer ******* me off! ******* call me back! ***** ******!"

J: "What the **** are you still doing in LA?! Git yer ******* *** down to San Diego NOW, ******! Git in yer ******* car and drive, c'mon! Hang on, *** damn, check out the **** on her! Hey, if I don't get a ******* phone call from you in ******* two hours sayin' that yer here, I'm gonna kick yer ******* ***! It'll be an ***-kicking like you've never seen before! Yer *** will be ******* raw! ***** ******! **** that! Git down here now, ******! ****!"

J: "Where the **** are you?! Hey, guys! Wait up! They're ******* running through traffic! Hang on, hey! Git down here now! ***! We'll ******* put you up! Don't worry! ****! ***** ******! ******* git yer *** down here, c'mon! Hey! If you don't show up, you know I'll go to yer ******* house and **** in yer flower pots! C'mon, ******* git here NOW!"

Von, you couldn't be worse than that, could you? Ohhh, my ears... Am I gonna make it through this weekend intact??? :eek: :D

My calll came in at 1:53 PST. SO TAKE THAT!!!

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
psychoryder said:
Why, why, are you such a... Von? :D :)
I dunno, I don't know how to be anybody else... sorry!

·
Registered
65 Posts
vonteity said:
I dunno, I don't know how to be anybody else... sorry!
No worries!

"Vons'" is kool... honest and not afraid to speak the truth.

"Potty Mouth" is acceptable with descretion.

You did good!!!

So, answer this if you will/can:

It's Friday nite, all the big Kahonas are in SD ready for a party or "something", (I checked out your pics, you are a "hottie" PG) but you ain't there. How come?

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
psychoryder said:
No worries!

"Vons'" is kool... honest and not afraid to speak the truth.

"Potty Mouth" is acceptable with descretion.

You did good!!!

So, answer this if you will/can:

It's Friday nite, all the big Kahonas are in SD ready for a party or "something", (I checked out your pics, you are a "hottie" PG) but you ain't there. How come?
I just got back from training in Seattle, I go to the Carribean in two weeks. I needed a little downtime on the homefront with the Mr. Mister.

Now I need to get on the rollers and do my workout, fold my laundry and get to bed early so I can make the team ride tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
65 Posts
vonteity said:
I just got back from training in Seattle, I go to the Carribean in two weeks. I needed a little downtime on the homefront with the Mr. Mister.

Now I need to get on the rollers and do my workout, fold my laundry and get to bed early so I can make the team ride tomorrow morning.
Seattle... boohiss. Cool, damp, grey! Not a prefered environment. Of course, if I was BIll Gates, $$$ could change that!

Training? Work stuff with MS? (Just curious)

Grab them rollers and keep that "hottie"/team thing going.

Have a great am ride... I gotta work. Means more $$$ sooner!

TGIF... I think

Mr. Mister? :D

·
Banned
2,834 Posts
psychoryder said:
Why, why, are you such a... Von? :D :)
Von's alittle, insecure. Just between you and me though.

·
Shirtcocker
60,639 Posts
youse people are all lying saks--here is the real skinny...J's calls and says............

sdjiqGHERGBENH/AJK'ARNTMhiodn{iJ}{hATMR.. hth! ETC. like that.....NTTATWWT..........rqbglnthio;nrwtjiozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
GIMME MY BIKE!
7,786 Posts
HokieRider said:
Von, I like the way you mention spending time with the Mr. Mister, then go on to lay out your whole evening that doesn't involve him at all....unless he's part of getting to bed early :D
The weekend is nearly three days long, m'dear. Why waste the only half-day of the weekend getting together? Friday night is the night I get stuff done so that I CAN spend the rest of the full two-day weekend with him. ;)

·
remodeling...me
4,177 Posts
vonteity said:
The weekend is nearly three days long, m'dear. Why waste the only half-day of the weekend getting together? Friday night is the night I get stuff done so that I CAN spend the rest of the full two-day weekend with him. ;)
And oh what a day for it, the weather is phenom! I hope your team ride went well this morning. I want to ride very much, but I am stuck helping mr zeytin work on the house! !&#[email protected]&^#% marriage @!^%#@!&^@%# compromise [email protected]#*^[email protected]&^#% helping out [email protected]^@%!$#&!^@ teamwork *@&^#%*!&@^ grrrrrrrrr :mad:

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
Wifey is off to the gym w/ daughter #1, daughter # 2 is dropped off at chorus practice, and I'm out the door in 50F temps and a bright sunny day. Have fun w/ the house chores!

·
scruffy nerf herder
4,484 Posts
No news on the police scanner yet... however

Rumor has it that Tinkerbell, Paris Hilton's dog.... went missing last night and was found this morning outside of a seedy tatoo parlor in CA... drunk and pregnant. More news to come...

·
Zeppelin/Ultegra Rider
930 Posts
Kram59 said:
Wifey is off to the gym w/ daughter #1, daughter # 2 is dropped off at chorus practice, and I'm out the door in 50F temps and a bright sunny day. Have fun w/ the house chores!
50 degrees??????Sunny??????? I hate it when people gloat. I rode in 40 degrees and drizzle, stopped 3 times for a buddy with flat problems. Managed 32 miles, not bad for January!

Go Steelers!!!!!

·
Game on, b*tches!
13,467 Posts
This just in! I was OVERDRESSED! He he! 29 miles, nice wind, lots of riders out, life is good. In a few hrs we'll be off to my daughter's choral concert, then replenish the glycogen stores at a new BBQ all-you-can-eat buffet :D:D :D :D :D :D and
GO STEELERS!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts