1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Hucken The Fard Up !
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Anphaque II
6,176 Posts
Why couldn't they be 59cm or 60cm :cryin: ?!!

Beautiful framesets! Good luck!

Also; What's going to be your new one :D ?!

·
Hucken The Fard Up !
3,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am plenty happy with my C-50, and these 2 are a bit small.

My perfect size is the 56cm on Colnago, and as many other experiences here show, you only find out when you actually ride them.

It seems excessive to other riders when they see someone change their Colnago frames only one size smaller or bigger ( that represents 0.5cm on the top tube measurement )... But is real.

Colnago makes so many sizes for a reason...

I will buy a new Master 30th, and build it with an special NOS threaded stem and Cinelli quill and handlebars, and this will cost quite a lot for an old style metal frame, but I think it is well worth it.

I am toying with the idea of getting a C59 too but I am not so sure of that, I am really happy with my C-50.

These 2 frames are outstanding and beautiful, will fit people between 1.70 and 1.80 mts Tall ( 5'7" and 5'11" )

·
Anphaque II
6,176 Posts
I am plenty happy with my C-50, and these 2 are a bit small.

My perfect size is the 56cm on Colnago, and as many other experiences here show, you only find out when you actually ride them.

It seems excessive to other riders when they see someone change their Colnago frames only one size smaller or bigger ( that represents 0.5cm on the top tube measurement )... But is real.

Colnago makes so many sizes for a reason...

I will buy a new Master 30th, and build it with an special NOS threaded stem and Cinelli quill and handlebars, and this will cost quite a lot for an old style metal frame, but I think it is well worth it.

I am toying with the idea of getting a C59 too but I am not so sure of that, I am really happy with my C-50.

These 2 frames are outstanding and beautiful, will fit people between 1.70 and 1.80 mts Tall ( 5'7" and 5'11" )
Ooh lal la :thumbsup: !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.