Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Defender of Freedom...
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious, Speedcific makes a 20 hole option but Velocity goes from 16 to 24. Does anyone else make a 20 hole rim? If I recall, velocity does custom drillings, right? Thanks

JR

·
Registered
604 Posts
Ramjm_2000 said:
I'm curious, Speedcific makes a 20 hole option but Velocity goes from 16 to 24. Does anyone else make a 20 hole rim? If I recall, velocity does custom drillings, right? Thanks

JR
I recently asked Velocity about 20 hole drillings, they said they had a batch of 20 hole Deep V's going into production in March of this year. Might be worth sending them an email. My email was answered very quickly and the response was very helpful.

·
Air Force
280 Posts
Ramjm_2000 said:

JR

I have a 20-hole Velocity Deep V rim that came laced to a White Industries front hub. I only ride tubulars so I am going to pull off the clincher rim and sell it. But I love the LTA hubs, I have two pairs, and it looks very good on a 20-hole aero rim.

P.S. if you are interested drop me an email @ [email protected].

·
Defender of Freedom...
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spoke with Velocity...

Lab Worker said:
I recently asked Velocity about 20 hole drillings, they said they had a batch of 20 hole Deep V's going into production in March of this year. Might be worth sending them an email. My email was answered very quickly and the response was very helpful.
They will be producing 20s but in a paired spoke configuration. Dang!

·
Defender of Freedom...
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 7 of 7 Posts