Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just placed an order using their coupon code of 112004 and received 20% off my order of a Zipp carbon stem. Not only did they actually have the thing in stock, they provided me an e-mail of the UPS tracking number right away. I called to confirm the correct stem diameter and they were very friendly....

I've never purchased from them before but if this initial experience is any indication I will be buying from them in the future....

·
Registered
173 Posts
With the 20% and free shipping that's not bad for the 145. I've been looking for one for a while. Their prices on carbon bars and pedals arent' the best, but that zipp stem is cheaper than what they've recently gone for on ebay.

·
Steaming piles of opinion
10,503 Posts
mr meow meow said:
I just placed an order using their coupon code of 112004 and received 20% off my order of a Zipp carbon stem. Not only did they actually have the thing in stock, they provided me an e-mail of the UPS tracking number right away. I called to confirm the correct stem diameter and they were very friendly....

I've never purchased from them before but if this initial experience is any indication I will be buying from them in the future....
Thier prices are somewhat spotty - sometimes good, sometimes so-so, but they've earned a spot on my shopping rounds when I need somethng.

·
Registered
22 Posts
You just helped me save 20% on an american classic sprint 350 wheelset...THANKS!!! $599.00 - 20% = $479.20. I'll buy you a beer if I'm ever up in NJ.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I prefer a Riverhorse Hop Hazard

as my favorite brew right now.... Thanks

Enjoy the wheels!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts