Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Man
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Steel may be real but titanium is forever.

53cm frame size

I’m the 2nd owner of this bike. Previous owner rode it for several years and then parked it in his garage for a decade. I had hoped it might work for one of my boys but it’s too small for them or myself.

Components as follows:
Ultegra 6500 2 x 9 shifters, 6500 front and rear derailleurs
105 FC-5600 39/53t Crankset
Dia Compe F/R brakes, will include spare 6500 F/R brakes
Cane Creek Headset
ITM stem and bars, new Bontrager Bar tape
Original Litespeed seat stem
Litespeed carbon fork
Specialized Toupe 143 Ti saddle, will include original Litespeed Ti saddle
Mavic Cosmos Rims
6500 12-25t cassette, will include spare SRAM 11-26 cassette and spare 6500 11-27 cassette.
Continental Grandsport Race tires 700x25 with less that 200 miles (they are from my other Litespeed that I just rebuilt)
Mavic Cosmos wheels spin straight

Bike is in good working condition. Shifts through all the gears cleanly. A few blemishes on the decals as shown in the pictures, factory replacements are available through Litespeed.

Asking $700 plus shipping and insurance via bikeflights. Buyer pays 3% PayPal fee on entire transaction if using PayPal. No fees if paying by Venmo. Feel free to to message me with questions, offers, constructive criticisms, or vicious insults...

Photos at:

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
This is a great deal. Litespeed bikes are nice. Someone should snatch this up. I just built up a 2004 Classic for my kid. I paid $600 for the frame and fork. He's been riding it all over the place.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts