Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a new Madone 5.5 and decided to sell my 2004 Lemond Zurich. I paid around $2400 for the Zurich including the pedals, and am asking $950 for it.

I posted it on a couple local sites and the RBR classifieds. I've had a few bites, but no serious offers.

Is $950 a fair asking price? If I go much lower I may as well just keep it and ride it in the winter or something...

·
Soft
183 Posts
I sold a MINT 2004 Zurich last summer for $850 or so on the 'bay. Unfortunately, for nice bikes, they just don't quite have the value I'd like. The 9 spd group doesn't help. In contrast, a friend sold a 04 Trek 5200 at the exact same time with MANY more miles on it. Same group, same wheels, etc. She got $1400.

Good luck!

catfan said:
I recently bought a new Madone 5.5 and decided to sell my 2004 Lemond Zurich. I paid around $2400 for the Zurich including the pedals, and am asking $950 for it.

I posted it on a couple local sites and the RBR classifieds. I've had a few bites, but no serious offers.

Is $950 a fair asking price? If I go much lower I may as well just keep it and ride it in the winter or something...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.