Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
I believe the prices are unchanged from last year.

I have last year's Liquigas frame which I prefer over the new. Much like the green System Six Liquigas frame, I could imagine getting tired of it. If I had to choose between the black Liquigas and the white Ultimate, though, I'd have to think.

·
Registered
650 Posts
eugkim said:
I believe the prices are unchanged from last year.

I have last year's Liquigas frame which I prefer over the new. Much like the green System Six Liquigas frame, I could imagine getting tired of it. If I had to choose between the black Liquigas and the white Ultimate, though, I'd have to think.
I guarantee that the prices have changed.

·
extremely biased
874 Posts
Who knows when. I bet you see it in the Tour. Actually you've seen it in the Giro.

I'm guessing sometime next year................. We'll know next month as I'm going for my yearly brainwashing :lol:

There may or maynot be a new version of the SISL :p

Starnut

·
Registered
8 Posts
liquigas team

friday i got a quote on a liquigas supersix team, campy, fulcrum 1 racing wheels, at 6500; however, they said it was the white version of 2008. i thought the white version was 2009.

i would be interested in what you think of the price.

·
Registered
161 Posts
maxmasmav said:
friday i got a quote on a liquigas supersix team, campy, fulcrum 1 racing wheels, at 6500; however, they said it was the white version of 2008. i thought the white version was 2009.

i would be interested in what you think of the price.
That's the price from last year. I didn't see this year's price list, but I would assume it went up a couple hundred dollars. I wouldn't pay that much if I didn't have to. As I posted earlier, I have the Team Replica version, but I paid significantly less than the sticker price. That's not to say that it's not worth the 6500.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.