Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's working for me, hmmm maybe because it's my pc.

Is it asking for use / password?

ugh there must be an easier way to show this to everyone. I am willing to email it to someone if they can share it.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am going to try scanning the rest of the manual tomorrow if he will allow me. He allowed me to makes copies of this part because these are the bikes I was considering for myself. I am already thinking about moving my deposit to a SuperSix High Mod 3 ... that bike just looks awesome to me.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
The Six Carbon is replacing the System Six and the lower end SuperSix from what I understand. (I don't know the 2008 models well enough) There will be 3 SuperSix models offered 2009 and all are "Hi Mod" 1, 3, and Red"

The Six Carbon is made of "Six Carbon BB30" with Carbon Forks and I was told the frame from 2008 Ultimate was moved down to this New Model Six Carbon model. Six Carbon can be bought from 105/Ultegra mix to Ace and prices from about 1300 to 4000+ with options.

The Super Six is available with Ultegra/ Ace mix, Ace /SRAM mix, SRAM or Record and ranges from 4000 to 9000+ with options. Models are called Super Six "High Mod" 3, 1, Red, and Team.

I am reading this from the manual since I know you all probably can't read that damn upload online. I did try to go larger, but there must be a limit during upload to the .mac server; apologies.

If anyone wants the file I will email if possible; 21MB tough email.

·
Naso Unicornis
907 Posts
I can't believe how lack luster the Cannondale paint jobs are for 2009. Several of you have commented that the red looks incredibly like the Specialized Allez of years back. The paint job and decals of the Super Six HM look like those of the Trek Madone SL 5.2, 5.5, 5.9 of 2007/2006, especially with that top tube decal.

It's amazing that Cannondale has such originality in their product design and such poor finish in asthetics. I'm glad I purchased the Pearl White Super of 2008. The Black with red outlined silver decals and the black Liquigas Super Six are far more attractive than any offerings they have for 2009.

I saw an old Klein on Sunday and good god did those bikes have a gorgeous finish. Enough ranting, safe & happy riding.

CHL

·
Registered
31 Posts
2009 "Hi Mod" Super

Interesting that the system six has been dropped. Wondering if the hi mod Super is a significant improvement in stiffness. I am a bigger rider who absolutely loved the System six. An perfect mix of comfort and performance. I am somewhat of a pure sprinter and the system six just delivers every time you put power down.
I have ridden the current Super six and really preferred the system six for the kind of rider that I am. I would love to move into something in the 2009 lineup, but not sure about which bike will do the trick now. Any early "test drives" of the hi mod super out there to comment?? Thanks!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.