Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any info about when 2009 equipment will be available? I'm particularly interested in the 2009 S-Works shoes and the Jett jersey with UV protection fabric. The shoes are different than the 2008 model, if I understand correctly?

·
Registered
165 Posts
the Inbred said:
2009 stuff will continue to trickle in as the months go by. No word on the shoes.

I hope the 09 shoe is different. I'm holding off on warrantying my 2nd pair of 08 SWORKs shoes.
What was the problem with your shoes?

From here:

There are a few updates in the shoe department at Specialized for 2009. The S-Works Road at 250 grams is the lightest shoe with a mechanical closure on the market and comes in a new blue colourway. The Pro road has a new, completely redesigned sole and SL buckle, a replaceable heel tread with internal fasteners, torsional box stiffness, and longitudinal stiffening ribs, all at 275 grams. The Comp Shoe also has a new SL buckle for 2009. The Defroster features waterproof upper constuction and snug fit with high collar and insulated toe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.