Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
I already have the 2008 Replica. I was thinking of getting the 2009's. My choice before was the Red, Replica or Valverde color.

After seeing the pictures up close I think I like the Valverde color.

Thanks!

Francis

·
Registered
48 Posts
jeffreyg said:
I just saw some 2009 Pinarello commercials on Youtube. All posted by " prineoftheroad ", this one for the FP3 was pretty good, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpkelxMdJ20&feature=related
The video is painful and embarassing.

After this, I can´t take Pinarello seriously anymore, only a show.

The painting is a ping pong match between Pina and various other brands, see the Kuota kredo for instance.

The beginning was the Caisse / Illes balears painting scheme on the Paris - a revolution with the red onda fork, maybe the actual Prince is quite good....but now....interchangeable

·
Registered
223 Posts
steiger1 said:
The video is painful and embarassing.

After this, I can´t take Pinarello seriously anymore, only a show.

The painting is a ping pong match between Pina and various other brands, see the Kuota kredo for instance.

The beginning was the Caisse / Illes balears painting scheme on the Paris - a revolution with the red onda fork, maybe the actual Prince is quite good....but now....interchangeable
I thought the ad was quite good.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.