Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the frame colors for the 2009 carbon Synapse (s) yet? Dying to know since not sure if I want to wait or just buy one of the 2008 models (Synapse 3 of which the colors are just 'ok' to me - black/red and all black). Thanks!

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
I'm a big fan of Cdale's Synapse, but I must admit, their paint choices could use some help. I have an 06' with the pearl white and blue paint with bits of black carbon weave exposed, and it's a good lokking color scheme, although a bit busy. But since the 06 blue and white, they haven't had much that interested me much. The flat black carbon model seems to be popular, but that color gets old FAST. I wish Cdale would offer a custom paint option, like Trek does with it's project one program. I've heard quite a few people grumbling about the bland color choices in the 6 sisters. Hey Cannondale, when people spend 5-8 grand on a bike, they just might be willling to spend a bit more to have it look great! Call me shallow, but I don't care how great a bike performs, if it has a butt ugly paint job, it won't be hanging in my garage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.