Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Team Tom's
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm told there is one 2010 blue Heritage left that my LBS can get, why is this color not on the website? I have no idea what it looks like and can't find it anywhere. :(

·
3T Cycling
1,237 Posts
MaddSkillz said:
I'm told there is one 2010 blue Heritage left that my LBS can get, why is this color not on the website? I have no idea what it looks like and can't find it anywhere. :(

Send me an email, I can send you the photo.

-SD

·
Team Tom's
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BTW, I did find the color combo on Felt's website if I choose the country of Germany... The bike is different though, but the color combination is probably right... Seat and front spring are not the same as the other Heritage. Still cool though. :)

·
3T Cycling
1,237 Posts
MaddSkillz said:
BTW, I did find the color combo on Felt's website if I choose the country of Germany... The bike is different though, but the color combination is probably right... Seat and front spring are not the same as the other Heritage. Still cool though. :)
I sent you the photo by email. The link I posed above was from the german site, but that is just a line drawing, The photo I sent you was just shot yesterday from our inventory that is shipping to dealers, so it is correct in color/spex.

-SD

·
Team Tom's
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude, you hooked me up! That is awesome! Thanks so much!!!

I'm stoked! My first cruiser and it kicks a$$! :)

BTW, you all do an excellent job with your cruiser design... It was a very difficult decision!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts