Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for feedback on the new Industry Nine Wheels/Hubs. They redesigned their hubs for this year and looking to get a wheelset built using the hubs with Edge rims. Anybody running these new hubs?

·
Registered
5,061 Posts
I have never actually seen any I9 wheels for the road. They have lots of bling on the mtb side and great rear hub engagement (not needed on the road though).

Although, with all their color choices for spokes and hubs.............a red hub, with blue spokes and white rims sure would go with my "red white and blue" theme that seems to have appeared with my road rig.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have their mtb wheels, and they're relatively maintenance intensive, and the fast engagement on the mtb hubs would be silly on a road bike. But I would be interested in seeing what the newest road stuff looks like.

·
Banned
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a set of the mtn bike wheels and they have been bomb proof and the best wheels I have rode. They have been making road wheels as well for several years and this year they redesigned the hubs/spokes. You can see pics on their facebook page but finding any real world experience has been very limited. If they are anything like their mtn wheels then they should be incredible on the road.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts