1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Great frame colors

·
Registered
40 Posts
Cool, glad I picked up my 2010 S2. Like it a little better than 2011 colorway. The new R3 in white/blue looks pretty sharp.

·
Registered
134 Posts
P2 is nice, I like the looks of it more than the P3. I've always preferred Cervelo's darker paint schemes ('09 S2) to their lighter ones. That R5ca is the bomb! Nice and stealth.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Yawn. I had seen these bikes months ago and no one believed me when I posted about it.

Honestly though, so I'm actually contributing, except for the R-series, this is a bit of a let down. Nothing ground breaking in the TT or Aero bike category while everyone else is coming out with new stuff. Lets hope they have something in store for next year...

·
Registered
33 Posts
S1

It looks like the S1 did survive after all. Good. But where are the mountain bikes and hybrids? And no trendy fixies?:confused:

·
Registered
527 Posts
z5Thor said:
It looks like the S1 did survive after all. Good. But where are the mountain bikes and hybrids? And no trendy fixies?:confused:
Probably just selling off last years stock. The paint schemes is identical.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Now that much of the info has been made public at Eurobike, do any dealers have the msrp for the R and S series bikes, frames and completes?

Thanks!

·
Registered
33 Posts
R3SL Vs. Parlee Z5

for me, since I wasn't paying for it I went with the Z5. BB30, Tapered HS, lighter weight and the ability to get custom paint (even if it was an upcharge) made the difference to me. The R5 has all of these now except paint but I couldn't be happier with what I got. Maybe next time a car decides to buy me a new bike...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Is it true the S1 is no longer going to be made/sold? I ask because if it is so, I need to drive an hour away to a bike shop RIGHT NOW to pick one up....

The LBS that I find best believes that Cervelo is only going to carbon frames with the S1 discontinued. They are going to look for a 61cm frame for me right now however..

·
Registered
527 Posts
rezenclowd3 said:
Is it true the S1 is no longer going to be made/sold? I ask because if it is so, I need to drive an hour away to a bike shop RIGHT NOW to pick one up....

The LBS that I find best believes that Cervelo is only going to carbon frames with the S1 discontinued. They are going to look for a 61cm frame for me right now however..
Right, no more new S1's. Just whatever stock is left and it's gone.

·
Registered
18 Posts
It looks like the S1 still shows in the 2011 catalog...is it true they are being discontinued at the end of 2010 stock?

(crossing fingers the S1 continues)

·
Registered
1 Posts
S1 availability

My LBS and Competitive Cyclist called Cervelo and were unable to get an S1 in my size(54). Located a frame at Excel sports and snapped it up. The LBS rep would neither confirm nor deny the discontinuation but admitted to hearing the rumors.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts