Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
For those of us who don't live in NC, could you put up a few more shots?

Also, do you have any specs? Is it going to be 46HM3K again? Thanks!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I should finally have some free time after tonight and will post some more pics and such in the next couple of days. Looks like Monday i will be able to get a hold of one of the new Paris's in my size to ride for a couple of days.

The 2011 Paris is a 50HM 1.5K Carbon. It will come as a frame kit and complete w/Red and Chorus. Pricing is still tenative but should be in the neighborhood of $3500 for the frame kit or $6300 for the completes.

I did also catch a glimpse of some pics and info on a couple of Pinarello models that will be introduced apparently in the spring of 2011. Not neccessarily something the traditionalist might like but will be exciting for some never the less.

·
Registered
65 Posts
What is the difference between the "new" 2011 Paris and the 2009/2010 Prince - the frames looks identical?

·
Registered
527 Posts
A minor aesthetic criticism--not diggin the huge Paris decal under the downtube. It wraps a bit to the side, and from the side view it just looks like black lines like a bar code. They could have put Paris on the side of the downtube like the the Prince and Dogma, but I guess that would make too much sense.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts