Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Johnpstringer said:
Getting my first road bike soon. Been commuting to work for the last 7 months about 20 miles a day on my Giant transcend LX commuter. I lost 60lbs and now am down to 210. Im 6'3''. Wife thinks I'm going to spend about $2000.00, I plan on spending around $3000.00...lol. I'm torn between the Z4 and F3 and don't know what to do. I've done a lot of research but but want to shortchange myself on my initial purchase because the wife won't be letting me spend another $2000.00 ($3000.00...lol) on a bike anytime in the near future after this one! Any help from you guys would be so greatly appreciated!!! Thanks,John:thumbsup:
Riding a Felt Z series is like riding a Specialized Roubaix. It's more of an endurance bike where you'll be riding in a more upright position. The new 2011 Felt F series is a totally redesigned frame and should be available during the Fall season. With the Felt F series, you will be more bend down like a Specialized Tarmac. 3 weeks ago, I bought the new 2011 Felt Z2 bike, but it won't be available for another couple of weeks. The most important thing is to get fitted for your bike. Then you can tell which bike would fit you better. If there is a demo bike you could try out, then take it out for a ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.