Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting my first road bike soon. Been commuting to work for the last 7 months about 20 miles a day on my Giant transcend LX commuter. I lost 60lbs and now am down to 210. Im 6'3''. Wife thinks I'm going to spend about $2000.00, I plan on spending around $3000.00...lol. I'm torn between the Z4 and F3 and don't know what to do. I've done a lot of research but but want to shortchange myself on my initial purchase because the wife won't be letting me spend another $2000.00 ($3000.00...lol) on a bike anytime in the near future after this one! Any help from you guys would be so greatly appreciated!!! Thanks,John:thumbsup:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im just wondering if with my taller size which frame most likely will fit me. Also if anyone feels the $500.00 cost is worth getting the SRAM Red Double Taps with the F3

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The F3 comes with the SRAM Red Double Taps which Ive heard much positives about and the reason Im strongly considering getting it. Im having a very tough time finding anything negative about this ride at all...I realize the F3 is probably out of my experience league now but think over the long haul it might be the best overall bike for the money if it fits for my size..I know it's uncomfortable for me to ride upright on my Giant commuter and need to ride smoother and faster now. Dying to get my Felt!!!!!!!!:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.