Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I have a regular 44 S-works that fits a bit too wide and a narrow size will be needed. I was told by my LBS that only the toe box and heel will be narrower, leaving the mid portion the same as a regular? I find this hard to believe and hope this isn't the case. My problem is with the upper BOA system bottoming out on the tongue area. This will be a special order and I'm hoping to get it right since there'll be restocking fee if returned.

Thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
How is the length sizing of those 44s? I have these same 2013 s-works shoes and originally got the 43s. I have size 43 specialized mtb shoes and 43.5 bontrager road shoes which fit great. I thought the toe box of the s-works was too wide and my foot was moving around too much. It even created numbness in my foot because of all the free movement. Instead of going narrower, I went down a half size to 42.5 and now they fit perfectly. They feel the same as my 43.5 bontragers now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.