Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am thinking about buying the SL1 or CAAD 10... so far I have only seen the SL2 to compare to the CAAD. The SL2 was very nicely put together, welds were very nice. With the heavily manipulated tubes it would probably be taken fit carbon by most passerbys.

·
Registered
839 Posts
So what does anyone think of Giant's new alu road bike? I hope that it will have smooth welds this year! If Cannondale can do it why not other brands?!
Great bike at a great price and certainly better quality control and service than Cannondale.

·
Registered
839 Posts

·
Banned
852 Posts
I was happy to get the tcr sl but now only the tcr slr is available. Even better. Ive already pai for it and just waiting. I've owned two caad 9 frames and would rather go with this- lighter, stiff, sloping top tube, n cooler looking. The geometry has changed and it's now very similar to the caad in my size except for the sharp head tube angle. Same on all of them. I assume it's a 4.5 rake so how do you think that will affect the ride? Easier straight harder to follow a turn?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.