Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any rumors or updates for the GIANT TCR? Thinking about making the switch to Giant next year :)

·
Registered
95 Posts
The 14 will be different only in graphics.
I have an 09 advanced. Historically that model was the major redesign. That stuck around for another season then more subtle tweaks. Latest more tweaks but, essentially the 09. Guessing it will follow the pattern.
Excellent value bike. On the level w/any status line.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm thinking those are just custom builds. Giant did just release their new P-SLR wheels for the Propel so I don't think they would just give up on their wheels that fast.

·
Registered
520 Posts
The tcr slr I'm just seeing now on their website. It wasn't up there till recently. Replaces the tcr sl. The geometry has changed from the tcr sl version. I'm still torn as to what size to get and their sizing guide is unbelievably rediculous, especially when it contradicts itself. The very slopping top tube is its main appeal...and judging from giants stiffness n weight tests it is by far the best race frame for the money period. And the black couldn't be better looking.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'm still torn as to what size to get and their sizing guide is unbelievably rediculous, especially when it contradicts itself.
Hmmm, my bikes have always had a 53.5cm TT. I looked at the Giant geometry chart, chose a Small for my TCR Adv SL, changed the stem length to the same as my other bikes and it fits like a glove.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts