Road Bike, Cycling Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to the forum as of about 2 minutes ago. I just took possession of a new (2015) Felt F1 frame . It's gorgeous. Fed ex just left about 20 minutes ago and now I'm staring at it in awe. But...I want to run Udi2 with an internal Battery. The only real access point to the interior of the frame is the hole under the BB shell. I've never seen an internal junction B box before so I'm not sure if it's going to fit through. Can anyone help??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really sure how I'd connect the wires once I dropped it down the tube. I did just see an article about a 2015 AR FRD di2 build and in the photos they put the B junction through the BB hole. Tried to compare and it looks like my BB hole is the same size as the one on the AR FRD and if it is then it will work . But idk for sure and don't want to order the group until I'm positive o can do it

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Okay. Yeah that's an option .id need to buy extensions for all the wires though. I really want to find out if anyone knows of junction B fots through the hole under the BB though . But thanks I didn't think about extending the wires.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts